Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS)
Real-time threat detection and prevention.
Operational peace of mind, protected by experts
One of the first steps to remain safe from a digital attack is to operate under the assumption that you can always be targeted. The next part? A comprehensive strategy that uses next-generation defenses, real-time monitoring and active threat response capabilities to go beyond traditional perimeter defenses.
- Out-of-the-box security and compliance readiness
- Cloud-powered, enterprise-grade performance and reliability
- Adaptive threat detection powered by machine learning behavioral models
- Three-minute SLA guarantee for the most severe threat alerts
- 100% U.S.-based SOC team of Tier 1 Analysts, Advanced Security Engineers, Threat Hunters and Threat Intelligence Managers
- Security Information Event Management (SIEM) alerts and alarms monitored and managed by cybersecurity experts 24/7/365
- Vast library of pre-defined regulatory and compliance reports that can be generated at regular, user-specified intervals
- Compliant with PCI, HIPAA, FFIEC, GLBA, NIST, SOX and ISO regulatory standards
Why Segra SOCaaS?
Safety is anything but guaranteed and the threat of cyberattack is never far away. In fact, sustaining hundreds or even thousands of attempts every day is not uncommon for enterprise-level operations. That’s why SOCaaS is more than just another cost of doing business – it’s an essential part of your ability to do business.
Segra SOCaaS goes where standard cybersecurity tools can’t, blanketing your entire IT ecosystem with holistic monitoring and active protection measures. Turnkey deployment? Check. Predictable, economical, OpEx- and CapEx-friendly costs? Check. Round-the-clock expert monitoring and support? Check. The confidence that your operations are in the hands of trained experts whose business is going above and beyond to protect your business? Check, check, check.
Where Software and Security Meet
There’s too much at stake to risk the inefficiency and challenges involved with a patchwork DIY effort. SIEM, artificial intelligence and advanced threat intelligence tools sit at the core of Segra SOCaaS for all-encompassing protection against would-be attackers.
Your Cybersecurity Starting Lineup
Keeping your security posture in peak condition requires resources and time — assets that are often spread thin for many organizations. Segra SOCaaS is staffed by a dedicated team of security professionals so your IT personnel can breathe a little easier and tend to other priorities.
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
On their own or used as a smokescreen for a more devastating cybersecurity threat, a DDoS attack can bring your system to its knees. Waiting until disaster strikes is the wrong time to start thinking about boosting your defenses to keep malicious traffic at bay.
Maintaining a threat-ready defense posture is hard work, and the traditional means of protecting your network from hostile traffic can struggle to keep up. Cloud-powered firewall solutions deliver the security and agility needed to sidestep cybercrime in a rapidly changing landscape.