Enhance your customer journey and create immersive, authentic experiences.
Enhance your customer journey and create immersive, authentic experiences
A single Wi-Fi signal doesn’t cut it anymore. The right access in the right places — public wireless for visitors, private Wi-Fi connectivity for staff — can be a game-changer that delivers a better guest experience, creates new revenue streams and keeps your operations running smoothly.
Three unique Smart Wi-Fi™ lineups deliver the tools you need to turn your wireless connections into a powerful marketing and guest-engagement machine.
- Engage Smart Wi-Fi™ uses guest data and advanced personalization tools to boost branding and marketing efforts
- Amplify Smart Wi-Fi™ takes customer loyalty and revenue generation to another level with branded promotional Wi-Fi landing pages and A/B testing capabilities
- Analyze Smart Wi-Fi™ feeds operational strategy with location-based analytics, trend visualization and guest activity heatmapping
Why Segra Smart Wi-Fi?
Wireless access is more than just a way to get online. For brands and businesses looking to gain an edge, it’s a way to enhance the customer journey and create immersive, authentic experiences.
Smart Wi-Fi™ from Segra transforms wireless connectivity into a dynamic, personalized means to engage with guests and accelerate growth. Customizable guest access. Customer-focused advertising, message and marketing. Real-time traffic and analytics data. Enhanced visibility, reporting and control. Where traditional managed Wi-Fi has limits, Segra Smart Wi-Fi™ creates opportunities.
Personalized For Your guests, Tailor-Made For You
It’s hard to create one-of-a-kind experiences with an off-the-rack solution. That’s why Smart Wi-Fi™ is designed and built with your unique needs, goals and challenges in mind.
Confident Performance, Backed By Experts
Segra Network Operations Center keeps a watchful eye on every Smart Wi-Fi™ service and handles the heavy lifting involved with maintaining peak performance.
Smart Wi-Fi Packages
- Customer-centered insights and analytics
- Personalized, brand-aligned guest Wi-Fi experience
- Enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure
- Streamlined, simple guest login
- Separate networks for internal and guest traffic
- Optional paid guest Wi-Fi
Learn more about Engage
All the features of Engage, plus:
- Drag-and-drop promotional Wi-Fi landing page editor
- Deep-dive analytics into customer attributes and interactions
- All-in-one ad management, delivery and reporting hub
- Powerful marketing automation and guest outreach controls
- Dedicated portal for ad and sponsorship partners
Learn more about Amplify
All the features of Engage and Amplify, plus:
- Location-based heat mapping
- Attendance tracking and trend spotting capabilities
- First-time vs. returning guest insights
- Centralized analytics dashboard with external dataset integrations
Dedicated Internet Access (DIA)
Secure internet connectivity is the lifeline of modern business, connecting customers and empowering employees. A shared connection may work well for residential users, but it fails to hold up when it’s time to get to work.
Fast, secure and reliable data access is key to business success – this holds particularly true for growing enterprises. Maintain agility and scale effortlessly with Ethernet Wide Area Network (WAN).
Maintaining business continuity is crucial to every organization’s success. Keep your organization running even if your primary connection goes down with a backup wireless connection.
A strong Wi-Fi connection can make a big difference for your operations. That’s why it’s so important to get it right.
Reduce operational complexities by outsourcing route management from your team to ours.
Productivity happens when employees and equipment can connect. Network switches — systems that make it possible for devices to “talk” to each other — act as the nerve center of the business IT infrastructure responsible for sending and receiving critical information. Without their help, tech-driven collaboration and communication would be nearly impossible.
Times have changed. Relying on hardware to connect WAN endpoints was the longtime gold standard, but effective branch networking in an increasing digital-first world demands more — more visibility, more security, more simplicity and control.
Whether your employees are in the field temporarily or work in a remote office, wireless access gives your remote employees MPLS connectivity they need to get their work done.