Pinnacle Trailers is the premier over the road trailer sales and service dealer with three locations in the Carolinas: Wilmington, NC; Spartanburg, SC and Charleston, SC. They are experts in over-the-road transportation equipment and as a dealer for some of the leading trailer manufacturers.

They offer their customers trailer sales, financing, leasing, renting, servicing and provide parts for a variety of makes and models of new and pre-owned trailers. They are the largest parts and service center in the Southeast and stock over 200,000 parts in addition to the vast inventory of trailers they have on hand to satisfy their customer’s immediate needs.

“We have moved 90% of our records to cloud-based platforms and are actively working on moving the other 10%. This move would not have been possible if we did not have a reliable partner for our broadband.” – Tom McVickers, Chief Financial Officer, Pinnacle Trailers

Like Segra, Pinnacle Trailers has a strong commitment to their customers and is dedicated to providing them with the information and tools to be as successful as possible. Pinnacle Trailers values the relationships with their vendors and it’s important to them to work with a company and a team they know is honest and dependable. They chose Segra because of their local account representative. They have worked with her for the last decade with another company and know her to be honest and dependable. From the top down all Segra employees strive to meet our values, including being honest and earning our customers trust every day by doing what is right, following through and never compromising. Employees choose to join the Segra team because they believe in our corporate values and want to join a team that believes in them.

With locations in 2 different states Pinnacle Trailers requires a provider that can service all their locations and provide excellent customer service and uptime. With Segra, Pinnacle Trailers has the dependability they are looking for and a single point of contact to support all their locations. Pinnacle Trailers is more satisfied with the services they receive from Segra than prior providers.  Initially, Pinnacle Trailers worked with Segra for their internet connectivity and has since included Segra’s hosted voice solutions to improve their voice systems.

“We have had little down time with Segra and when service was down, our local account representative assisted us with trouble shooting.”

– Tom McVickers, Chief Financial Officer

At Segra we know that without our customers, our company goes away. We make every conversation count and go the extra miles to make every customer experience memorable.